Exchange 5.5 HIGH CPU Utilization on Threads

Exchange 5.5 HIGH CPU Utilization on Threads

Post by Mike Shank » Fri, 12 Jun 1998 04:00:00

We are upgrading our 5 Exchange servers to v.5.5.

3 have gone well (clean install on new server, rename and then copy IS to
new server and do a push pull)

On 1 we have had problem w/high CPU utilization on a single thread (takes
85 - 95% of CPU).

We have been working w/MS have installed ALL hotfixes. Have run all DB
utilities, if we run ISINTEG/PATCH thread goes down fro about 30 min and
then creeps back up.

Working w/MS to allow them to do DEBUG.

Has anyone else encountered this ???

Manager, Network Services

1. Exchange and High CPU utilization

I recently moved from a Dual Xeon 1 GHZ 1GB SDRAM to a
Dual Xeon 2GHZ with 2GB DDR... Before CPU utilization
was at about 7% on 1GHz system now on the new system it is
at 32%...

The culprits appear to be SNMP.EXE and Services.EXE

Is this normal?

What gives?  Is this normal?

Regards,
Markus

2. Problems with Information Store and Internet Mail Service

3. High CPU and Store.exe Utilization

4. Error 1067 when starting POP3 collector

5. IMC cause high CPU utilization by store.exe

6. MS Mail Connector w Win95 version

7. high cpu utilization by store.exe

8. Unable to bind to DNS

9. System service high CPU utilization

10. store.exe high cpu utilization

11. Store High CPU Utilization

12. High CPU Utilization w/store.exe when IS Maintenance Starts

13. STORE.EXE High CPU Utilization