Can a second exchange be setup in the same network?

Post by Maker » Sun, 20 Oct 2002 00:53:40

> Press Release      Source: Victor Industries

> Victor Industries Signs Canadian
> Distributor

> Thursday, October 17, 4:31 am ET

> MCMINNVILLE, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 17, 2002--Victor
> Industries, Inc. (OTCBB:VICI - News) announced that the Company
> has entered into an exclusive distribution agreement with Servimex
> Canada LTD.

> Servimex will have exclusive distribution rights in Canada, Mexico,
> Brazil, Argentina and Chile.

> "Leandro has arranged the production of a Canadian approved
> version of our ENVIROLIZER(tm) box with both French and English
> on the package. His initial order of 5 tons will be shipped in one
ton
> super sacks and boxed locally. We have been concentrating our
efforts
> at marketing primarily in the west so far but have received some
> interest from the East coast as well. As I said in our last release
> will announce distributors as they are signed," said Carson Coleman
> CEO of the Company.

> "The exclusive nature of Servimex Canada LTD is dependent on certain
> minimum orders in which I have confidence Mr. Silva can meet and
> hopefully exceed. We have to remember that this is the first product
> of its kind offered on the market and to expect a lengthy
educational
> process. However, as the consumer comes to realize the convenience
of
> watering and fertilizing their plants less frequently as well as the
> environmental benefits of reducing nitrate and phosphate pollution
the
> Company believes our orders will continue to increase."

> This news release may contain forward-looking statements within the
> meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended,
and
> Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Such
> statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause
> actual results to vary materially from those projected in the
> forward-looking statements. The Company may experience significant
> fluctuations in operating results due to a number of economic,
> competitive and other factors. These factors could cause operation
> results to vary significantly from those in prior periods, and those
> projected in forward-looking statements. Information with respect to
> these factors which could materially affect the company and its
> operations are included on certain forms the company files with the
> Securities and Exchange Commission.

> Contact:
>      Victor Industries
>      Carson Coleman, 503/435-8165

>       or
>      Servimex Canada LTD

To ALL

I have one exchange 2000 setup already in my network and I want to add
second exchange 2000 in my network..Can this be done and how??thanks

1. putting second exchange server on network

I would like to test our Exchange backups by restoring the information store
from backup tapes.  My original plan was to put Exchange on one of our spare
servers on the network, but I am not sure how this will affect, or IF it
will affect our other Exchange servers.  We have about 12 sites in our
organization with about 16 Exchange servers total worldwide.  Can anyone
please tell me what would happen if I put another Exchange server on our
network?  And if this plan of action would cause problems, how can we test
our Exchange backups?

2. Exchange 2k replication

3. Exchange MTA problem with second network attachment

4. POP3 Connector for Exchange 5.5

5. Help I am trying to setup multi domains on one exchange server

6. Viewing Other Exchange Mailboes

7. I am having problems with Exchange Server 5.0 setup

8. Reported mailbox size 5.5 sp2

9. am about to setup exchange server

10. Canned Exchange Quota Messages and how to change

11. Adding a second Network Card - NT 4 Server

12. login to Exchange Server via VPN or Setup Second Box

13. Adding a second allias to an exchange setup.