owa and customized login screen

Post by Fred » Tue, 29 Oct 2002 05:39:26

I have the same setup but where using W2k with sp2 and have not been able to
set it up also?

I missed it some where in the books! :)

Thanks,

Fred

Quote:> Hello,

Post by Lee Derbyshir » Tue, 29 Oct 2002 18:37:08

Quote:> Hello,

> Does anyone know how to get the cute login.asp page to
> load for users when they go to my exchange 2000 server
> via the web to use outlook web access? All of my users
> login fine, its just that they don't see a cute screen
> before doing so, they recieve the standard microsoft
> login window instead of it loading a webpage first. I do
> not seem to have login.asp on my system.

> I have Exchange 2000 service packed to the most current
> revision and windows nt server sp1..

> please reply...
> thanks
> tony

Hi Tony, this might be some use to you:

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/A_Logon_Screen_For_MS_Exchange_20...
ook_Web_Access.html

Lee.

--
___________________________________

Outlook Web Access for PDA and WAP:
www.leederbyshire.com
___________________________________

owa and customized login screen

Post by tony adduc » Tue, 29 Oct 2002 21:47:49

great that helped... but can someone email me the
login.asp page from the previous version with the
graphics? i'd like to make it look exactly like the old
one... thanks!

tony

_Exchange_2000_Outl
>ook_Web_Access.html

>Lee.

>--
>___________________________________

>Outlook Web Access for PDA and WAP:
>www.leederbyshire.com
>___________________________________

>.

owa and customized login screen

Post by Lee Derbyshir » Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:09:26

Will do.

--
___________________________________

Outlook Web Access for PDA and WAP:
www.leederbyshire.com
___________________________________

> great that helped... but can someone email me the
> login.asp page from the previous version with the
> graphics? i'd like to make it look exactly like the old
> one... thanks!

> tony

1. Customizing OWA Login Screen

I'd like to customize my company's OWA login screen to include our logo.

I suspect this is easily done by modifying the logon.asp file.

Can someone confirm that this is indeed all that is required?

Thanks!

MV

2. Automatic insert on all mail, HELP!!!!

3. Customize OWA login screen

4. Outlook

5. Customizing OWA's logon screen

6. Public Folder

7. How do I Customize the OWA Logon Screen

8. Event Service Agent stops working

9. Customize OWA logon screen

10. Customizing the OWA screen

11. Customizing OWA Logon Screen...

12. how customize logon screen in OWA 2000??