Changing the IP address

Post by Sasidha » Mon, 17 Dec 2001 16:20:03

Hai,

Recently I changed my exchange server IP address and I
changed the MX Record also. MX Record already updataed.
But, now I am not receiving any mails from outside of my
network. Can anybody help me in this porblem?

Changing the IP address

Post by Kevin Mille » Tue, 18 Dec 2001 14:40:48

Did you change the MX records that are listed when you do a Whois ?

--
~Kevinm WLKMMAS

Quote:> Hai,