Want to change the default directory! HELP!!!!!PLEASE!!!

Want to change the default directory! HELP!!!!!PLEASE!!!

Post by Cyril PERRE » Fri, 06 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I have got a WIN NT4.0 server.
I want to install Exchange server on it but I am unable to change the
default directory for the install because the button "change directory" is
greyed out.
Why??????????
The default is c:\exchsrvr and would like to install it on d:\exchsrvr !!!
I am sure that somebody had alredy this problem !
Please help me!!!
Thanks a lot in advance!
Cyril.

1. BIG PROBLEMS Please Help Please Help Please Help Please Help

2 days ago I had a Hard Drive crash on my exchange server <<<< no big deal
it was Raid 5
but after some inspection I found that the RAID backplane was screwed so a
discussion was made to create a new server and put Exchange on it.
No big Deal, configured the server renamed the old on server which was SPOCK
to SPOCK1 named the new server SPOCK now SPOCK1 is/was a BDC the new Spock
is not E-mail is up and running fine but I have noticed some residual
problems. Anywhere I had given a local group access to a mailbox they can no
longer see it. It tells them that no do not have permission to view the
mailbox. Any Ideas? please this has me stumped
If I need to make this a BDC is there any way to make a normal server a BDC
with having to completely reinstall?

Please help

2. Language mixed with Exchange US and Outlook FR

3. Please Help : Exchange Newbie wants to collect bounced messages

4. Multiple Domains - Exam Question

5. exchange clients dialing isdn line (NOT WANTED) Please help

6. Exchange 5.5 Email retrieval using Pocket PC 2002 Outlook

7. Please Help : Exchange Newbie wants to collect bounced messages

8. Neeed to find out key/licens information

9. changing default active directory (Exchange/Outlook)

10. Changing Exchange default home directory

11. Changing the Default NNTP Directory to another Public Store

12. Need to change default OWA directory for public folders