Sending mail Sans HTML

Post by Gary W. Thorbur » Tue, 08 Dec 1998 04:00:00

When I post to some email reflectors, I get chewed out for
having HTML in my messages, instead of pure ascii text.

How can I configure my Exchange 5.0 client to send plain
vanilla ascii email?

-- Gary

/****
*  Gary W. Thorburn

****/

Sending mail Sans HTML

Post by Rich Matheis » Wed, 09 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>When I post to some email reflectors, I get chewed out for
>having HTML in my messages, instead of pure ascii text.

>How can I configure my Exchange 5.0 client to send plain
>vanilla ascii email?

I don't think the 5.0 client was capable of sending HTML formatted
messages. Check the IMS "Internet Mail" tab and see if it's sending
MIME/HTML. Change it to MIME/Plain text if it is.