Urgent help required please on database engine

Urgent help required please on database engine

Post by Rashid » Thu, 29 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
Can someone please elaborate on Message Journaling feature of Exchange
5.5 & how  possibly can I use it to capture every single mail (with
attachment) passing thru the exchange server i.e. wheather mail/fax
inbound or outbound with BC or
BCC to SQL server.

thanks,
rashida

Urgent help required please on database engine

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Thu, 29 Jul 1999 04:00:00

DO NOT CROSSPOST.
m.p.e.admin and m.p.e.setup are more than enough.
Download SP1 or SP2 from ftp.microsoft.com and read accompanying readme
file.

--
Questions will not be answered via e-mail.

Urgent help required please on database engine

Post by gaoyon » Wed, 18 Aug 1999 04:00:00

please tell me what is m.p.e.
thanks.

xint.-nomailplease-glasnet.ru> wrote in

Quote:> DO NOT CROSSPOST.
> m.p.e.admin and m.p.e.setup are more
than enough.
> Download SP1 or SP2 from ftp

.microsoft.com and read accompanying
readme
> file.

> > Hi,
> > Can someone please elaborate on

Message Journaling feature of Exchange
Quote:> > 5.5 & how  possibly can I use it to

capture every single mail (with
Quote:> > attachment) passing thru the

exchange server i.e. wheather mail/fax
Quote:> > inbound or outbound with BC or

Post by Rich Matheis » Wed, 18 Aug 1999 04:00:00

>please tell me what is m.p.e.

An abbreviation for microsoft.public.exchange, the common root of all
Exchange specific newsgroups on these news servers.

------------------
Rich Matheisen
MCSE, Exchange MVP

1. Urgent help required please on database engine

Hi,
Can someone please elaborate on Message Journaling feature of Exchange
5.5 & how  possibly can I use it to capture every single mail (with
attachment) passing thru the exchange server i.e. wheather mail/fax
inbound or outbound with BC or
BCC to SQL server.

thanks,
rashida

2. Strong problem with the Recipient Update Service (RUS)

3. ASP error when trying to use CDO

4. Exchange adding active connections to Novell's Server Server

5. changring Directory Name of Mailbox

6. Please help me - urgent help required

7. Urgent help required - please help

8. URGENT URGENT Help Required

9. - Help needed Please - Exchange DataBase - Urgent