IMC causes STORE.EXE error and Information Store Service to fail

IMC causes STORE.EXE error and Information Store Service to fail

Post by Greg Aske » Thu, 01 Jul 1999 04:00:00

It may be a corrupt message in the IMS queue in the IS.

There is a way to view the IMS queue & clear it.  Check out:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q197/7/92.asp
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q165/5/05.ASP
Greg Askew

--

Quote:> We have been running Exchange v. 5.5 on NT Terminal (successfully) for

Post by Boris Elie » Fri, 02 Jul 1999 04:00:00

We have been running Exchange v. 5.5 on NT Terminal (successfully) for
six months.

Recently, the IMC and the Information Store service failed.  We were
able to restart the Information Store by completely removing the IMC.
This at least re-enabled access to the Information Store database.
However, upon re-installation of the IMC, the Information Service
would fail again.

The integrity check utilities, isinteg.exe and eseutil have been run
and have not reported any problems.

We have completely removed and reinstalled Exchange Server, and the
problem persists.  It strikes me that the Exchange de-installation
program did not either remove all components and/or did not completely
clean-up the registry after de-installation.

Any insight on the cause and solution to the above would be greatly
appreciated.

1. Internet Service starting causes information store service to fail

Hi,

I have Microsoft Exchange v5.5. It has been running very smoothly up to now.
Now what happens is when I start the Internet Mail Service the Information
Store service fails with the error :-

The application, exe\store.dbg, generated an application error The error

at address 00462272 (<nosymbols>)

Any ideas as to what could be wrong, and how to fix ?

Thanks
Andrew Rycroft

2. Managing global addresslists

3. move mailbox cause information store service to fail

4. Firewall access to Exchange

5. Information store process could not start , Dr Watson Error STORE.exe

6. OWA & Spellchecker?

7. Store.exe Service failing will a user32.dll error

8. Outlook & Intranet

9. store information service fail with error 4294965693

10. Setup failed while insatling sub-component Information Store Service with error code 0xC00703E6

11. Installing Information Store Service fails with error.

12. IMC cause high CPU utilization by store.exe

13. HELP ! IMC causing Store to fail