OWA disabled after upgraded from 5.0 to 5.5

OWA disabled after upgraded from 5.0 to 5.5

Post by Mark William » Sat, 13 Dec 1997 04:00:00

After installing Exchange 5.5, web access which previously work does not.
URL page return the following error "Sorry!
The Microsoft Exchange Server is down or the HTTP Service has been disabled
by an administrator. Please try your request again later."

Post by Rich Matheis » Sun, 14 Dec 1997 04:00:00

>After installing Exchange 5.5, web access which previously work does not.
>URL page return the following error "Sorry!
>The Microsoft Exchange Server is down or the HTTP Service has been disabled
>by an administrator. Please try your request again later."

Make sure the \exchsrvr\webdata directory has the IUSR_<machine_name>
user in the ACL with READ access. Also make sure the LDAP protocol is
enabled in the site and server protocol containers.

1. Upgrading 5.0 EVAL with Exchange 5.0 Upgrade

Hi guys,
Is it possible to upgrade the Exchange 5.0 Evaluation with the Exchange 5.0
Upgrade without going through the setup process.( Naming the server, etc. )
I do not want to lose my mailboxes, public folders and all data contained
in them. I ran into this problem before and do not want to be bit again.

Thanks
Jim Edwards

2. changing NT account

3. Exchange 5.5 MSDN vs. 5.0 upgraded to 5.5

4. Arabic Mail on Exchange.

5. Upgrading Exchange 5.0 to 5.5

6. How to check from Exchange server how many email one mailbox receives each day?

7. Move existing Exchange 5.0 to New machine and upgrade to 5.5

8. set reply address in the MS Exchange Server

9. Upgrade 5.0 - 5.5

10. Upgrading edb files from 5.0 to 5.5

11. Help, need to upgrade from 5.0 to 5.5

12. Trouble upgrading Exchange 5.0 to 5.5

13. Upgrading exchange 5.0 Info stores to 5.5