Template for PORTUGUESE - PLEASE

Post by Tony Frank Tory » Tue, 16 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I need template for portuguese, how can i do this ????
My server is in english and i need use portuguese clients.

Thanks in advance.

Tony

Template for PORTUGUESE - PLEASE

Post by Lennart Wahlber » Thu, 18 Dec 1997 04:00:00

You need a client CD in portugese. On the CD you can find a TPL directory
that contains all files including CSV files used in import.

Hope that helps

--

Lennart Wahlberg
MCSE, MCT

>I need template for portuguese, how can i do this ????
>My server is in english and i need use portuguese clients.

>Thanks in advance.

>Tony

1. Exchange 5.5 Address Book Detail template in Portuguese

Hi there,

We've an Exchange Server 5.5 (English version) and some of our Outlook
clients are Brazilian Portuguese.

According to MSKB Q159721, "XADM: How to add templates for different
language clients", the Portuguese "template.csv" file would be located in
"the client compact disk that comes with the Microsoft Exchange Server".

Well, BackOffice 4.5 has 7 CDs, none is labelled like that, and the
"template.csv" files we found on any of them are only English, French,
German and Japanese configuration ones.

This is a small, 6kb file with details in Portuguese. And I can't find it
anywhere else (once you open it in Notepad, you can see the language it's
setup for).

Help?

Daniel

2. calander is not getting synch

3. RUS!!!

4. Exchange 5.5 problens (In Portuguese)

5. BACKUP

6. Details Templates - Please HELP

7. mailbox size

8. Address Template Problems - *PLEASE HELP*

9. I'm still playing with the Portuguese "template.csv" file...

10. German language template for Exchange 5.5 please?

11. URGENT -- Details Templates - Please HELP

12. Details Templates - Please HELP