STILL NEED HELP - Error Opening Messages

STILL NEED HELP - Error Opening Messages

Post by Steve B » Tue, 26 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

I've been have a problem with Exchange 4.0.  I have uninstalled and
installed two or three times and the problem persists.

Every time I double click a message in the "inbox", I get the following
error:

"The command you specified could not be carried out.  The object could not
be found.  Microsoft Windows Messaging System Forms Registry - 13085 -
[8004010F]"

I can not seem to open *any* messages - not even new messages.  I have
searched the registry, but couldn't locate either 13085 or 8004010F.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?  Any help would be greatly

Steve.

1. NEED HELP! Error Opening Messages

Hi,

I've been have a problem with Exchange 4.0.  I have uninstalled and
installed two or three times and the problem persists.

Every time I double click a message in the "inbox", I get the following
error:

"The command you specified could not be carried out.  The object could not
be found.  Microsoft Windows Messaging System Forms Registry - 13085 -
[8004010F]"

I can not seem to open *any* messages - not even new messages.  I have
searched the registry, but couldn't locate either 13085 or 8004010F.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Steve.

2. unable to upload offline changes

3. Help needed with exchange error message needed

4. Hosting multiple email domains on one owa 5.5 server ?

5. NEED HELP ASAP --- Outbound messages waiting delivery --- NEED HELP ASAP

6. Here's one for the pro's

7. Event ID: 1147 Need help in finding a Q Article that explains this error message

8. block address in exchange

9. Error Message: Unable to bind to the destination server in DNS - Need Help

10. error message help needed

11. need help with error message

12. Help needed Error message from IMS, cannot load SMTP

13. Need help with error message!