Error when installing service pack 2 ...Information store error

Error when installing service pack 2 ...Information store error

Post by Olafu » Wed, 09 Jan 2002 06:47:13

When updating Exchange 2000 to SP2 I get the error:

Setup failed while Configuring registry entries for
Information Store Service (error 0x800720B3: The
specified class is not defined.) .

Additional information:
The specified class is not defined.

Facility: Win32
ID no: 800720b3
Microsoft Exchange Setup

mode = 'Update' (61957)

mode = 'Update' (61957)

Setup encountered an error during Microsoft Exchange
Messaging and Collaboration Services of Update component
task.

Function:
CAtomMDB::ScSetCIRebuildSchedule - can not write MDB dob
CAtomMDB::ScSetCIRebuildSchedule
CAtomMDB::ScServicePackUpdate
CBaseAtom::ScSetup
CAtomMDB::ScSetCIRebuildSchedule - can not write MDB dob
CAtomMDB::ScSetCIRebuildSchedule
CAtomMDB::ScServicePackUpdate
CBaseAtom::ScSetup
CBaseComponent::ScSetup
CBaseComponent::ScSetup
CCompServer::ScSetup
CComExchSetupComponent::Install

Any advices...cant find anything about this...

Error when installing service pack 2 ...Information store error

Post by Kevin Mille » Wed, 09 Jan 2002 13:07:10

Do you have a virus scanner running on the exchange folders?

--
~Kevinm WLKMMAS

Quote:> When updating Exchange 2000 to SP2 I get the error: