Easiest way to migrate 5.5 from One NT4 domain to a different Win2k domain

Easiest way to migrate 5.5 from One NT4 domain to a different Win2k domain

Post by Chris Plonsk » Fri, 08 Sep 2000 11:42:28

What is the easiest way to migrate 5.5 from an existing NT4 domain to a new
Win2k domain?  I am also moving the server to a cluster.

Easiest way to migrate 5.5 from One NT4 domain to a different Win2k domain

Post by Bret Appleb » Fri, 15 Sep 2000 15:40:17

Quote:> What is the easiest way to migrate 5.5 from an existing NT4 domain to a new
> Win2k domain?  I am also moving the server to a cluster.

The Active Directory Migration Tools (ADMT) available for free download
from the MS site (sorry don't have the URL to hand but it's in the
Windows 2000 area)

Bret