Server error when attaching file in Outlook web access

Server error when attaching file in Outlook web access

Post by Jim Kiddo » Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Under outlook web access on our exchange server we get a internal server
arror when the user trys to attach a file to a email. Everything else works
great, please help.
Jim Kiddoo
System Administrator
LSE, University of Alberta

1. eRRor IE 5 / Outlook Web Access error when attaching files

Hi there. Since updating our IE to version 5.0 from 4.0SP2, our ability to
attach files when using Outlook Web Access has been affected. We now get a
long delay with an eventual timeout.

IE returns a message that references HTTP 500 - internal server error.

Anyone got a clue why this is happening? As far as the web/Exchange server,
we have NT Service Pack 6a and Exchange SP2.... is it EXchange SP3 what we
need?????

TIA for any info!!!!!!!    :)

Rich

2. Question about OWA and WebDAV

3. Error attaching files in Outlook Web Access

4. Exchange mailbox to Personal folders

5. can't send attached files on outlook web access

6. Event Viewer Messages

7. Web Outlook Access: Problem attaching files

8. Active Server Pages

9. ERROR Attaching files with web outlook (OWA)

10. Active Server Page Error Event 9 in Event Log --when trying to access Outlook web access

11. HELP: Attach files with web outlook