newbie question, how to have two email addresses - same mailbox

newbie question, how to have two email addresses - same mailbox

Post by Joe Fun » Wed, 15 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Subject says it all.  I tried just adding another SMTP address in the
mailbox properties screen and inside our network mail reaches that new
address as well, but from outside only the original works.

newbie question, how to have two email addresses - same mailbox

Post by Mark Arnol » Thu, 16 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Is the IMC on a different server ? If so has the DS synched yet ?

--
Mark Arnold
MCSE

Quote:> Subject says it all.  I tried just adding another SMTP address in the
> mailbox properties screen and inside our network mail reaches that new
> address as well, but from outside only the original works.

1. Two questions form a newbie

1st question:
I've been getting the following message from my exchange server -
This public folder has exceeded one or more size limits set by your
administrator.
The public folder size is 170170 KB

Public Folder size limits:
        You will receive a warning when your mailbox reaches 100000 KB.

You may not be able to send or receive new mail until you reduce of the
public folder. To make more space available, delete any items that you
are no longer using.

How can I fix this?

2nd question:

How can limit the size of attachments for all mailboxes in my
organization?

Thank you for your help.

Edward Gonzalez

2. Unable to delete Address book view

3. Newbie Question - linking two sites via modem (RAS)

4. Help! Stuck outbound mail...

5. Newbie Question about two doamains?

6. Maximum Recognized RAM Memory

7. Two questions from a newbie

8. Cannot remove ADC or switch to Native mode

9. One mailbox with two email address

10. One Exchange Server, Two Domains, Two User Email Addresses

11. newbie: two email domains

12. having trouble with email addresses

13. Using Global Address List Without Having A Mailbox