Exchange 2000 installed on Win Server 2003 / Cannot send or recieve e-mails

Exchange 2000 installed on Win Server 2003 / Cannot send or recieve e-mails

Post by Neil Hobso » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 21:24:49

Exchange 2000 is not supported on Windows 2003.

--
Neil Hobson
Silversands

http://www.silversands.co.uk

Quote:> Have installed exchange 2000 with the latest active-x
> service pack 3 on windows server 2003.  We are running
> DHCP, DNS, & PDC on the same server.

> We are having failures on all mail trying to be delivered
> or sent to/from the server

> Some mails have arrived when we were using POP3 after
> changing the forward to our ip address with the correct MX
> record......No mails are being forwarded to users\client
> PC's. We also cannot send mail!

> Active Directory and users all set up, DNS configured etc

> HELP desparately required, where & what should we be
> checking to isolate where changes to our set-up are
> necessary

> Thanks in advance

> Steve

Exchange 2000 installed on Win Server 2003 / Cannot send or recieve e-mails

Post by Steve Robinso » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 23:30:40

Neil

PLEASE NOTE, it is supported with the latest patch under
Active-X, can anyone help?

Thanks

Steve

in message

>> Have installed exchange 2000 with the latest active-x
>> service pack 3 on windows server 2003.  We are running
>> DHCP, DNS, & PDC on the same server.

>> We are having failures on all mail trying to be
delivered
>> or sent to/from the server

>> Some mails have arrived when we were using POP3 after
>> changing the forward to our ip address with the correct
MX
>> record......No mails are being forwarded to users\client
>> PC's. We also cannot send mail!

>> Active Directory and users all set up, DNS configured
etc

>> HELP desparately required, where & what should we be
>> checking to isolate where changes to our set-up are
>> necessary

>> Thanks in advance

>> Steve

>.

Exchange 2000 installed on Win Server 2003 / Cannot send or recieve e-mails

Post by Mark Fugatt [MVP » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 00:18:12

It is not supported.

--
Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Exchange MVP