upgrading MSmail postoffice to Exchange postoffice

upgrading MSmail postoffice to Exchange postoffice

Post by Daniel Rosenblat » Fri, 14 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Are there any migration issues that I should be aware of when upgrading
a MS mail postoffice from Exchange to 3.1?

I can't seem to locate anything about the upgrade in any MS help files
or the knowledge base.

--- www.xensei.com/users/ros3 ---

upgrading MSmail postoffice to Exchange postoffice

Post by Sigi Jagot » Sat, 15 Mar 1997 04:00:00

You have a MS Mail Connector to they can coexistance till you moved
everything to Exchange Server!
--
Siegfried Jagott
Lead Consultant - Exchange Server