Redhat/Apache/Samba for OWA Front End Server?

Redhat/Apache/Samba for OWA Front End Server?

Post by Roy Santo » Wed, 05 Mar 2003 11:51:58

Is it possible to use Redhat configured with Apache and
Samba to use as a front end virtual server for OWA? It
appears doable, but I would like to know if anyone has
tried it. This would just be a significant saving for us.

Thanks in advance for any input,

Roy

Redhat/Apache/Samba for OWA Front End Server?

No, you need IIS. Sorry.