Exchange Connector

Post by Greg Bennet » Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:02:26

We currently run Exchange 5.0 and I am trying to join another server to the
domain that will run Exchange 5.0 until I can upgrade to 5.5 and import the mail
from the other server.  The problem is when loading 5.0 on the new server I get
the message to Install Microsoft Exchange Server Connector.  I have been unable
to find an Exchange Server Connector.  I have located other connectors.  Does
anyone know where to locate this.  Is it a patch, add one, or seperate purchase?

Exchange Connector

Post by Greg Bennet » Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:02:23

We currently run Exchange 5.0 and I am trying to join another server to the
domain that will run Exchange 5.0 until I can upgrade to 5.5 and import the mail
from the other server.  The problem is when loading 5.0 on the new server I get
the message to Install Microsoft Exchange Server Connector.  I have been unable
to find an Exchange Server Connector.  I have located other connectors.  Does
anyone know where to locate this.  Is it a patch, add one, or seperate purchase?

Exchange Connector

Post by Mark Arnol » Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:28:27

To have 2 Ex5.0 servers in site one of them needs to be Enterprise.

--
Mark Arnold,MCSE

We currently run Exchange 5.0 and I am trying to join another server to the
domain that will run Exchange 5.0 until I can upgrade to 5.5 and import the
mail
from the other server.  The problem is when loading 5.0 on the new server I
get
the message to Install Microsoft Exchange Server Connector.  I have been
unable
to find an Exchange Server Connector.  I have located other connectors.
Does
anyone know where to locate this.  Is it a patch, add one, or seperate
purchase?

1. Is there Exchange Connector API for custom Connector building

Hello All,
I have a need to exchange e-mail with MS Exchange without the benefit of
SMTP protocol.  Is there a documented/published/useable API that would allow
me to develop a custom Connector, much as Lotus Notes Connector or Lotus cc:
Mail Connector ?
The web search did not reveal anything of a sort.
Any pointers will be gratefully received.
Please reply by e-mail if possible.

Regards

Michael Czapski

2. viewing public folders with IMAP (empty messages)

3. SAP Exchange Connector / Bridgehead Exchange Server?

4. Font Control in Client?

5. EXCHANGE CONNECTOR FOR MSMQ on Win2k and Exchange 2000

6. Rehomed Public Folders/Rules No Longer Work

7. unreachable Contacts in lists

8. Exchange connector between sites in different organizations

9. SBS 2k - Exchange Connector POP3

10. MSMQ Exchange Connector

11. Creating an exchange connector

12. SMS Mobile Phone Exchange Connector