help deleted recipient

Post by Chris Popof » Sat, 13 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I ran into the problem of accidentaly deleting one of our mailbox
recipients uing ms exchange 5.0 and exchange administrator.
after that, all the mail that was on the persons computer dissapeared,
since i had to totally redo their screen name and password (for the
exchange recipient account)
but even though i recreated it with the same letters, i still cannot view
te files that were in the inbox before.
Am i missing something important?
anyones help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

1. Help deleted recipient

I ran into the problem of accidentaly deleting one of our mailbox
recipients uing ms exchange 5.0 and exchange administrator.
after that, all the mail that was on the persons computer dissapeared,
since i had to totally redo their screen name and password (for the
exchange recipient account)
but even though i recreated it with the same letters, i still cannot view
te files that were in the inbox before.
Am i missing something important?
anyones help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

2. Annoying NDRs to invalid email addresses...

3. Help about deleted recipients in Exchange 5.5.

4. How to set up the server to automatically reply with a users new mail-address

5. HELP deleted mail recipient

6. Error in Folder Shortcut File (*.fav)

7. Help!: Deleted messages aren't deleted?

8. Setting SMTP disclamer (such as MIMEsweeper)

9. Help Help alternate recipient!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Event script: deleting first Recipient in message when new msg arrives

11. How to Delete a Custom Recipient with LDAP

12. Unable to Delete Custom Recipients