Using/Configuring Resources to be used for meeting schedules

Using/Configuring Resources to be used for meeting schedules

Post by Doug Dzierza » Tue, 21 Dec 1999 04:00:00

All,

I am having problems configuring resource accounts (ie. meeting room a,
meeting room b, meeting room c).  I have exchange accounts for them and have
followed the Microsoft Article (OL2000:  How to Create a resource account).
PSS ID Q197783.

When I send a meeting request to the resource, it still doesn't
automatically accept the request and add it to it's calendar.  I keep
thinking that I am missing something.

Anyhelp would be great.

Doug

1. HOW TO : Booking meeting resources using Exchange...

Does anyone knows the way to setup the Booking Ressources script used when
scheduling a meeting

I saw some info on how to use it in outlook, but nothing on how to configure
it on exchange.

On technet :
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/pr...
ol/exchange/exchange55/maintain/featusability/cfbook.asp

Thanks for any help!

David

Sorry for the cross post but I really do need an answer shortly... TKS

2. Urgent Exchange question:

3. Scheduling Recurring Meetings using Delegates accounts.

4. Proxy Server

5. Using Public Folder to schedule meetings

6. Relaying Mail

7. Scheduling Meetings Mac/PC using Outlook on Exchange Server 5.5

8. Addressing Exchange Mail from Schedule +

9. HOW TO : Booking meeting resources using Exchange...

10. Scheduling Recurring Meetings using Delegates accounts.

11. invite resources for meetings using OWA

12. EMSMTA.EXE uses 98% processor resources after configuring site connector

13. Creating meeting request using CDOSYS using VB