Move Distribution List from Personal Addressbook to Exchange Server_

Move Distribution List from Personal Addressbook to Exchange Server_

Post by Taj Haslan » Sat, 06 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I have several DL on my loacl machine created, How can I move this DL to
Global Address List so that all users on Network can use this DL?

Thanks for help in advance.

Taj Haslani

Move Distribution List from Personal Addressbook to Exchange Server_

Post by Chris Schar » Sun, 07 Feb 1999 04:00:00

You'll need to recreate the DL in the Exchange admin.

Quote:>I have several DL on my loacl machine created, How can I move this DL to
>Global Address List so that all users on Network can use this DL?

>Thanks for help in advance.

>Taj Haslani

Chris Scharff
Exchange Administrator
BV Solutions Group

#include std_disclaim.h

1. Moving Personal Distribution Lists to Gloabl Distribution Lists

I have created a set of Personal Distribution Lists and want to
Migrate them over to Global Distribution Lists
In Personal Distribution Lists you are able to go into Members
Add/Remove and edit and cut members from one group to another.
This however is not possible in the Global Distbution Lists

Does any body have any idea how I can do this, given I have full
privileges

Thanks

2. OWA e2k

3. Export a personal distribution list to exchange 5.5 public list

4. REPOST: Cannot send outbound internet email, able to receive

5. How to Copy Global Addressbook entry to Personal Addressbook through vb program

6. Public Folders in outlook

7. Newsfeeds

8. Personal Server Distribution List

9. Personal Distribution List appears as full list when sent to receipients

10. Distribution lists in addressbook views sorted by company

11. Converting Outlook 98 Personal Distribution Lists into Exchange 5.5 Distributio

12. Distribution lists and moving to another server