Books On Exchange Server

Post by Tariq Ilya » Sun, 01 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Can someone please suggest me some good book/s on this product. Please rply
via email.

Peace.

Books On Exchange Server

Post by Ray Sundstro » Sun, 01 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Tariq,

The Exchange 5.x Survival Guide from SAMS publishing is a useful book on
Exchange.

I must disclose that I was a contributing author to the original edition.
Not only did I contribute to a chapter or two, but I USE it as well.

Also, Sue Mosher has an excellent book oriented to the Windows Messaging
(Outlook) clients that should be in every serious user's library.  You can
check it out at www.slipstick.com

Regards,

--
Ray Sundstrom
MCSE, Exchange MVP

Quote:> Can someone please suggest me some good book/s on this product. Please
rply