exchange migration

Post by Mike Vend » Fri, 17 Nov 2000 04:00:00

   I have an exchange server that is on the verge of failure. I want to move the
entire exchange software off the current machine and reset it up on a new server.
Does anyone know if there is a way to move the entire Exchange setup without
having to reconfigure the over 400 users.

exchange migration

Post by Mark Arnol » Fri, 17 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Ed Crowley Server Move method
See the FAQ.
How many more times today !!!

Mark Arnold
MCSE

   I have an exchange server that is on the verge of failure. I want to move
the
entire exchange software off the current machine and reset it up on a new
server.
Does anyone know if there is a way to move the entire Exchange setup without
having to reconfigure the over 400 users.

1. ? Exchange migration or Exchange cutover

Hi everyone,

My questions is this.

In a current email environment I have users with the following naming:

What is the best way to bring up my Exchange Server (with the samehost
name of company.com), and have it not interfere with the existing
company.com host.

Thanks,

Jason

2. Mail box config

3. smtp logfile to Ms SqlServer

4. SBS Exchange migration to full Exchange Server on NT 4.0

5. MIME handling?

6. ? Exchange migration or Exchange cutover

7. Resolve Domain?

8. CCMAIL to Exchange Migration

9. Exchange Migration Toolkit

10. Exchange Migration