OWA Help!!!!

Post by Jami » Sat, 16 Dec 2000 05:19:52

We just installed OWA on a seperate IIS 4.0 server. We are running Exchange 5.5
sp3. We are able to use OWA inside our network. However, how can we access OWA
outside our firewall (PIX). We do not host our website, our ISP hosts our web
site and handles our DNS.
Is there a way to allow remote users to dial into the interent and access OWA for
our network?
Do we need to open ports on the firewall?? Or do we need to place our iis server
outside the firewall???

OWA Help!!!!

Post by R. Sylvain Bedar » Sat, 16 Dec 2000 05:37:01

You need to create a static route and a conduit on your firewall on port 80.

This implies that you have a public IP address which you can map to your web
server.

R. Sylvain Bedard

Quote:-----Original Message-----

We just installed OWA on a seperate IIS 4.0 server. We are running Exchange 5.5
sp3. We are able to use OWA inside our network. However, how can we access OWA
outside our firewall (PIX). We do not host our website, our ISP hosts our web
site and handles our DNS.
Is there a way to allow remote users to dial into the interent and access OWA for
our network?
Do we need to open ports on the firewall?? Or do we need to place our iis server
outside the firewall???

.

1. OWA HELP HELP HELP

Not sure where to post the at.

I have a Exchange Enterprise 5.5 server with sp4 in 5
cities. I have a IIS server in a DMZ with OWA installed.
I can login to every city but one.

New Orleans  Exchange Enterprise 5.5 sp4
Baton Rouge  Exchange Standard 5.5 sp4
Jackson      Exchange Standard 5.5 sp4
Houston      Exchange Standard 5.5 sp4
Tupelo       Exchange Standard 5.5 sp4
New Orleans  DMZ Windows 2000 IIS with OWA installed

From New Orleans I type the ip address to the IIS, I put
user name, Password and Domain information in when
prompted. The next screen I get it the Mailbox for OWA. I
enter that information in. The 3rd screen is a user name,
Password and Domain. The Next screen tells me that it
could not get my inbox. Now this is a New Orleans user I
logged in with. If I create a new User in New Orleans,
try to log in to OWA, the same way as before. I get in an
have all options, I have everything. I can Logon to every
exchange server just fine, just not New Orleans as a
existing user.

WHY?

2. spam control

3. exchange 2000 replication

4. OWA - HELP HELP HELP

5. IMCDATA\IN\Achive

6. OWA HELP HELP HELP

7. MAPI failure on sending word/excel docs

8. OWA Help

9. OWA Help!!!

10. OWA HELP Attachments

11. Extending OWA - help please.