RPC over HTTP - It works !!

Post by Mike Leec » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 02:31:11

Do you have documentation on the Exchange 2K3
configuration?  If so I'd greatly appreciate it.

Mike

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>To those of  you like me who have been battling to get
>RPC over HTTP to work with Exchange 2k3 RC1 and Office
>2k3 Beta2 the answer is Office Beta 2 Technical Refresh.

>With that installed all works like it should.

>Just remeber when you are prompted for your username to
>make sure you specify the domain name. The prompt shows
>up with the server Netbios name and you have to change
it
>to your domain name.
>.

RPC over HTTP - It works !!

Post by Kara » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 09:51:31

Take a look at http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/library.  The "Getting
Started with Exchange 2003" guide has step-by-step instructions on setting
it up.

HTH,
Karan Mavai

Quote:> Do you have documentation on the Exchange 2K3