OWA on W2k + Exchange 5.5 on NT4.0

Post by Nutu » Sun, 15 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Hello,

I wonder if someone can give me a hint with the following problem:

I have an Exchange 5.5 (Sp2) running on a NT4.0 server and an IIS5.0 running
on a Windows 2000 server. When I try to install OWA on a Web server I
received a message saying that  the sever did not belong to a domain and
therefore I can not install Exchange on it but the two computers are on the
same domain.

Thanks.

1. 5.5 on NT4 BDC w/a W2K PDC - OWA problems

I just changed my setup. Used to have Exchange 5.5 SP4 on the NT4 SP6 PDC;
no problems. I then made a new NT4 server as BDC, promoted it to PDC
(demoting the Exchange server to BDC). Then I upgrade the new PDC to W2K SP1
and set security on the server using the DC secuirty template. Now, users
cannot access OWA; it acts as if they are entering the wrong password and
they finally get the Error 401.1. The IUSR_ account still has local logon
access. Any ideas?

Kerry Riley

2. OWA shows wrong week numbers

3. Exchange 5.5/NT4 upgrade to 5.5/W2K Unable to Display This Folder

4. public folders

5. 5.5 on w2k parrallel with 5.5 on nt4 question

6. one mailbox, one server, multiple domains

7. Exchange 5.5 server on NT4 BDC in a mixed mode W2K domain

8. finding multiple smtp addresses using cdo

9. Exchange 5.5 on W2K Member Server in NT4 Domain

10. W2K/Exchange 5.5 Extracting acconuts from NT4 PDC!!

11. Site Connector W2K & NT4 Exchange 5.5

12. Exchange 5.5 - NT4 or W2K

13. Exchange 5.5 server on an NT4 BDC in a W2K mixed mode domain