IMC Viewing message Queues

Post by Nicola » Fri, 09 Jul 1999 04:00:00

I have installed Exchange 5.5 server
and I have some problems with the IMS
Internet mail take more than 300 Mo and growing up

We already verify  In the IMC properties  : No visible mail in the 4 queues
I just  want to know if existe some tools to control the Information store.

Thanks

Nicolas

IMC Viewing message Queues

Post by Amiri Jon » Fri, 09 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

>I have installed Exchange 5.5 server
>and I have some problems with the IMS
>Internet mail take more than 300 Mo and growing up

>We already verify  In the IMC properties  : No visible mail in the 4
>queues I just  want to know if existe some tools to control the
>Information store.

        Are you looking at the Internet Mail Service mailbox in the Mailbox
Resources view?  If so, ignore that figure.  It's a bug, and I think it's
been fixed in SP2.  As long as your Internet mail is flowing properly,
don't worry about that figure; it's not accurate.