Distribution Lists

Post by <J.. » Sat, 02 Sep 2000 05:18:53

Is there any way that when a user that has received a mail as part of a list
marks it as read to have the message turn to read in the inboxes of all
other users that received a copy as part of the distribution list.

Thanks

Distribution Lists

Post by Chris Scharf » Sat, 02 Sep 2000 10:57:08

>Is there any way that when a user that has received a mail as part of a list
>marks it as read to have the message turn to read in the inboxes of all
>other users that received a copy as part of the distribution list.

No... perhaps a shared mailbox might be more appropriate.

--
Chris Scharff
Senior Systems Consultant

Exchange FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm
E-Mail Resource Guide:
http://www.mail-resources.com/resources/search.cgi

1. Distribution List of Distribution Lists

I want to have my Distribution Lists with Delivery Restrictions.  The
problem is that if I create a DL that contains another DL and I have
permissions on the container DL but not in the other one, I receipt a NRD.

Something like this:

I have department X and depatment Y distribution List.  This lists can
accept messages only from their members.  But I want to create a List
containing both of them, with access just for Directors.

Any idea???

Thanks

2. Exchange 5.5 NT 4 to W2K Upgrade

3. Moving Personal Distribution Lists to Gloabl Distribution Lists

4. Exchange Server freezed

5. dif between distribution group and distribution list

6. Multiple sites on a Exchange server.

7. programmatic modification of members of a distribution list (DL) on the global address list (GAL)

8. PLEASE HELP!!!! OWA Login 5-10 Times

9. Export a personal distribution list to exchange 5.5 public list

10. Distribution List / Mailing List Software

11. Distribution List = Mainilg list?

12. Users AND distribution lists in the same adress list

13. Contact list / Distribution list help for e2k