OWA and WEB server on different boxes

Post by BigHai » Fri, 17 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hello,
I've got OWA setup on an exchange server (EXC1), running IIS and i also have an IIS server hosting sites on the internet (WEB1) also running on
the local network.

. The problem I have is that I want to create an internet site that has access to OWA on EXC1,  from the internet.  How can I do this?  I need OWA to be on EXC1 because I need NTLM.  Do I need to move the virtual directory?

Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks,
        Haig

1. OWA IIS on Exchange box but web server is on other box

Hello,
I've got OWA setup on an exchange server (EXC1), running IIS and i also have an IIS server hosting sites on the internet (WEB1) also running on
the local network.

. The problem I have is that I want to create an internet site that has access to OWA on EXC1,  from the internet.  How can I do this?  I need OWA to be on EXC1 because I need NTLM.  Do I need to move the virtual directory?

Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks,
        Haig

2. imc and site connector - help!

3. OWA Web Server in Different Domain

4. Contact Permissions missing

5. OWA with different web server than IIS ?

6. Upgrade Outlook 2000 to 2002 lost connectivity

7. Setting up OWA on a different Web Server

8. how do i move public folders

9. Different 'in boxes' for different services

10. OWA and different servers in different sites

11. Moving Exchange 2000 server to different box

12. Moving boxes to different server, site and domain

13. moving of mail boxes between exchange servers at different site