WinPMail -> MS Exchange conversion help

Post by Anthony Chav » Wed, 03 Jul 1996 04:00:00

[I apologize for reposting this (again), my computer crashed and I haven't been
on the 'net for quite a while.  Thus, I didn't receive any would-be

Greetings!

I am currently a user of WinPMail 2.23 (from the old Win3.1 days :) and would
like to switch over to Microsoft Exchange for Win95.  I am aware that a 32-bit
WinPMail client has been available for some time now, but I still would like to
use Microsoft Exchange instead.

I have a fairly large collection of stored messages and email address books
that I would like to transfer over to MS Exchange, but cannot find any easy way
to do so.  I need help converting between the two programs!!!

If you've ever done this kind of transfer before, please tell me how you did
it!  If you haven't but you know how it can be done, please tell me how! :)
Any help you can give will be appreciated!

Thanks!

WinPMail -> MS Exchange conversion help

Post by Peter Gulbina » Mon, 08 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Hi there

Is there a way to import Addresses into exchange
from, let's say, Access, or any other source?

Thanks for any help! E-mail would be appreciated

Greetings Peter

Post by John Wei » Tue, 09 Jul 1996 04:00:00

> Hi there

> Is there a way to import Addresses into exchange
> from, let's say, Access, or any other source?

> Thanks for any help! E-mail would be appreciated

> Greetings Peter

I'd also like to know if this is possible. Thanks in advance

1. WinPMail -> MS Exchange conversion help

Greetings!

I am currently a user of WinPMail 2.23 (from the old Win3.1 days :) and would
like to switch over to Microsoft Exchange for Win95.  I am aware that a 32-bit
WinPMail client has been available for some time now, but I still would like to
use Microsoft Exchange instead.

I have a fairly large collection of stored messages and email address books
that I would like to transfer over to MS Exchange, but cannot find any easy way
to do so.  I need help converting between the two programs!!!

If you've ever done this kind of transfer before, please tell me how you did
it!  If you haven't but you know how it can be done, please tell me how! :)
Any help you can give will be appreciated!

Thanks!

Anthony Chavez                 o   \o/  _ o          o    o-o  +===+  o   +===+

Salt Lake City, Utah          / \  / \  | \   /) |   \\o  \|   |~~~| Co-"=|~~~|
Salt Lake Community College   o-o  o-o  o-o  o-o        \  o\  |___| / \  |___|

2. Exchange 4.0 Configuration

3. Dxa.exe ....HELP>>>>

4. Link Monitor in E2K

5. Exchange Setup for SMTP mail / Internal Delivery and External >>>>>>>>>>>

6. MS Exc. 4.0 & Key Manager

7. <<<<OUTLOOK 2002 + MS EXCHANGE SERVER ON HOME NETWORK>>>>>>

8. One Account....All Email - PLEASE HELP!!!!!

10. Exchange 5.5 (Outlook98) >> MS-Mail

12. PLEASE HELP ME...Exchange<--->MS Mail Connector

13. HELP-> MS Exchange HTTP problem