OWA page cannot be displayed

Post by Matt Wheatle » Fri, 16 Mar 2001 19:29:28

Hi,

Can anyone help?

I am running nt4 sp4, exchange 5.5 sp3 & IIS4....not all on the same server.

I am getting some users telling me that they get the error "page cannot be
displayed". All are using IE of one version or another. All are setup as log
on locally.

The same people can access OWA on other machines.

Is there problems with versions of IE. I was told that MS VM needed to be
installed in IE but this does not seem to make any difference.

Look forward to all the replies from the guys & gals that know the answers!

Regards

Matt

1. OWA "The Page cannot be displayed"

I have 2 W2K servers. One with Exchange 2K and IIS and the
other with ISA. I have struggled and fought with ISA and
OWA for about a week now and have got to the point where I
can publish my default web site on port 85 of my cable
modem no worries.
But when I put in http://203.164.16.7:85/exchange/username

it loads the frames up for OWA and then gives the old "The
page cannot be displayed" in both the left and right
frames. This is for all users. I have all my destination
sites and rules set at ip addresses instead of FQDN and I
can get to my default web page so I didnt think it could
be a DNS issue?

I have seen a number of users complaining of the same
issue. Is it an "undocumented feature" as Microsoft like
to call their bugs or can it be fixed?

BTW OWA works just fine on the intranet.

Thanks in advance.

John Carnell
MCSE - CNE

2. MTA cannot restart

3. OWA Inbox page cannot be displayed

4. Exchange, cc:Mail Connector, and IMS

5. OWA login + page cannot be displayed

6. Recommendation

7. page cannot be displayed error when trying to access OWA

8. account problems

9. OWA Page cannot be displayed

10. OWA 2K+The page cannot be displayed

11. OWA, Page Cannot Be Displayed?