how to setup newsgroup in exchange server?

how to setup newsgroup in exchange server?

Post by kincha » Sat, 29 Jul 2000 04:00:00

(1) How to setup newsgroup in exchange server ?
(2) How to setup public folders in exchange server ? ( Remarks : users can
read the mail but can't delete the mail )

Config :
Windows NT4.0 (Sp6)
Exchange 5.5 (Sp3)

1. Newsfeed / Newsgroup setup in exchange server 5.5

Help Help Help, This is really starting to bug me.

I'm trying to set up exchange with newsfeeds / newsgroups from our ISP.

The connection to our ISP has been made, and a list of available newsgroups
downloaded.

When trying to create an active list of newsgroups, keep getting the same
error message of "Error occurred while trying to create public folder", i am
assuming this is where the active list is being saved to.

Can anybody Help

Ian

2. Help! Problems with creating newsgroups on frontend server.

3. Address book

4. How do I setup the newsgroups on MS Exchange Server

5. Priv.edb getting too large

6. How to setup Newsgroup with Exchange 5.5

7. Exchange 5.5 Enterprise Academic : what are the restrictions?

8. Setup Newsgroup in Exchange

9. Newsgroup setup in exchange

10. MS Exchange 5.5 Newsgroup setup problem

11. Exchange 5.5 Newsgroup setup problem

12. Setup of Exchange Server Client on SQL server to send email through our Exchange server