Site Addressing Error

Post by Administrato » Sat, 13 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I had 3 Ex Servers.
Then I installed a FAXmaker (eval version) for recipients in all servers.
Then I removed the FAXmaker.
Then 1 of my Ex Server had some errors. I removed the server from the site.

When I tried to reinstall the server the installation process poped up an
error message like this:

"An error occurred while processing an e-mail address. To view details of
the error, see the application event log in the Windows NT Event Viewer on
the Microsoft Exchange Server computer"

Microsoft Exchange Server Setup
ID no:c1030b35

The event viewer said something about email address.

Now if I tried to modify an internet email address, I got an error message
like this:
"This email address is not valid. To view details of the error, see the
application event log in the Windows NT Event Viewer on the Microsoft
Exchange Server computer.

Microsoft Exchange Administrator
ID no: c10312e6

The event viewer said this:
The e-mail address description object in the Microsoft Exchange directory
for the 'FAXmaker' address type on 'alpha' machines is missing.

What's going on with my systems?
I'm very happy if you guys have the answers.

1. Internet Newsfeed: error 441 from remote site, address not in Internet syntax

I'm trying to set the Internet news service up. We have no problem with
inbound messages but outbound messages are rejected by our ISP with the
following message in the event log:

by host news3.euro.net.  Server response: 441 From: address not in Internet
syntax

Does anybody know why this happens and what to do to fix this ?

2. prompt for password

3. Removing 3rd Party Addresses from Site Addressing - FAX

4. OWA 2000 & Exchange 5.5

5. changing x400 address in Site Addressing...

6. Unreadable Attachments

7. multiple smtp addresses in site addressing?

8. Global Address Lists

9. Multiple SMTP address templates - in site addressing

10. Removing 3rd Party Addresses from Site Addressing - FAX

11. Gloabal Address list contains only local site addresses

12. changing x400 address in Site Addressing...

13. Removing 3rd Party Addresses from Site Addressing - FAX