Problems installing Exchange 5.5/Joining existing site

Problems installing Exchange 5.5/Joining existing site

Post by dkem » Fri, 11 Jan 2002 23:51:53

I'm receiving the following when installing Exchange
Server 5.5.
-An internal error has occurred during directory
replication. Stop and then restart the directory service.
the try director replication again. Microsoft Exchange
Server Setup  ID no: c1030b0d.
- The event server has:
Event ID: 1171   Exception e0010002 has occurred with
parameters 9 and 0 (internal ID 30c0886). Contact
Microsoft Technical Support for assistance.

Followed by:

Event ID: 2013 An error occurred adding replica of naming
context   << 0xc1030b>>

I have tried to uninstall manually with no luck. Please
help.
.

1. Exchange 5.5 Setup Problems joining an existing site

I am trying to install Exchange 5.5 on a W2K server, and
receive the following error messages during the
replication phase of the Setup process:

A connection could not be made to the remote directory
service, possibly due to a network failure. Be sure both
directory services are running and that your network is
available and running and then try again.

Microsoft Exchange Setup Error: c1030b11.

I am able to ping both IP address and host names from
both servers, and I have added entries in the local HOST
file for both servers.

Any ideas how to get around this?

2. Remotely Monitoring Exchange Health

3. Setting up Exchange 5.5 to join an existing 5.5 site

4. Login problems with MSIE

5. setting up Exchange 5.5 to join an existing 5.5 site

6. Auto-Reply vs Out of Office (Mail Looping)

7. Reinstall Exchange 2000 and join him into existing Site on Exchange 5.5

8. Problem Installing Exchange 5.0

9. Exchange 2000 joining existing 5.5 site

10. Joining Exchange 5.5 to Existing Site

11. Error of replication during install/join existing site.

12. Exchange 2000 RC1 - problems joining existing Exchange 5.5 organization