Problem sending mail after migrate to Exchange 2000

Problem sending mail after migrate to Exchange 2000

Post by Fran » Mon, 03 Mar 2003 23:53:52

Hi,

We just made a migration of our Exchanger 5.5 server to the 2000
version.  We followed each step found in the Microsoft White Paper and
we encountered no problem.  Setup /forestpred and setup/domainprep has
been run succesfully.  Now we can open our Outlook and all our mail is
there.  When we write a new mail,  we are seeing the Exchange
Recipient in our Outlook and we can send mail to them.  After sending
the mail, the mail goes to the Sent Items folder and everything seem's
to work.  The problem is that recipient don't receive this mail and we
don't knows where the mail goes...  We installed the Exchange 2000 SP3
but the problem is still there.

Exchange is running on a Windows 2000 Server on a AD Domain.  Before
migrate, we used Exchange 5.5 SP4.

Any idea?
Thanks