Outlook Web Access Problem

Post by Louis LeBlan » Sat, 13 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I have correctly installed Exchange Server 5.5 with the Outlook Web
Access.  I can log in and read mail, but I get Javascript errors when
trying to access my calendar.  Anyone know about this bug and how to fix
it?

Thanks,

Louis

1. Outlook Web Access problems-Access Forbidden

I keep getting Access Forbidden everytime a try to use Web access to get
mail . When I enter http://Myserver/exchange  i get the HTTP/1.1 403 Access
Forbidden.
I went to the HTTP Site Settings in the Exchange Administrator, checked
enable protocol and on the permissions page it has everyone entered. What
could be the problem? Please help.

Greg Prostko

2. Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000

3. Outlook Web Access Problem

4. HELP! About to lose all my mail, contacts, tasks, etc.

5. Outlook Web Access problem

6. Can not receive mail from LAN

7. Outlook Web Access Problem

8. Catch all Mailboxes

9. Outlook Web Access problem

10. Outlook Web Access problem- Exchange 5.5

11. Outlook Web Access Problems

12. Outlook Web Access - Problem