Internet EMail for Multiple Domains - How to setup ?

Internet EMail for Multiple Domains - How to setup ?

Post by Angu » Sun, 06 Dec 1998 04:00:00

What are the steps needed to setup Exchange to accept interent email for
multiple domains,

Someone mentioned having to setup IIS for mulitple domains on the same
machine,

We would rather not have IIS running on the same machine at all.

Anyone have any ideas.

1. Exchange 2000 Setup with multiple email domains??

Good afternoon,

Would anyone be able to supply me with info on setting up Exchange2K in AD
domain with multiple email domains support?

Basically I have a domain which is the mother company and everyone logs into
it. I will be installing Exchange2K on this. My question is how to set it up
so people can have email accounts from other domains( so people log into
aaa.com AD domain, but we also have domains bbb.com, ccc.com and ddd.com -
these are only domain names, the actual AD domains don't exist) we own?

At the moment all our domain names are managed by web hosting company, we
want to bring them all in-house.

Am I making any sense? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

MartinM

2. Event ID 2171

3. Setup multiple email domains

4. Firewalling a Local Area Network with routers, MS Exchange, MS Proxy and LINUX.........

5. Exchange 2000 Setup with multiple email domains??

6. Not able to send Japanese Email through Exchange 5.0

7. Internet email w/ multiple domains.

8. Read-only Exchange-account?

9. Multiple internet domain email address problems

10. Multiple Sites on Multiple Domain Setup

11. Help with hosting email from multiple internet domains(Newbie)

12. How to setup multiple exchange domains on one NT domain

13. connecting multiple ORGS and serving multiple internet domains