Exch 2000/2003 OWA default Rows

Post by Jeff Depie » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 06:41:48

Hello,

I am curious how to increase the default number of rows in OWA for Exch
2000/2003. 25 seems to be the norm, but I would like to increase it to 50 or
more.

I know that I could increase it in the constant.inc file for 5.5 OWA, but
that file does not exist on an Exch 2000/2003 server. Any help would be
great. Thanks

Jeff

Exch 2000/2003 OWA default Rows

Post by Kara » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 07:50:22

In Exchange 2003 this is a user definable option in the Options screen (you
can select up to 100 in increments of 5 up to 50 and then increments of 25).
I am not sure if this is/was configurable in OWA for Exchange 2000.

HTH,
Karan Mavai

Quote:> Hello,

> I am curious how to increase the default number of rows in OWA for Exch
> 2000/2003. 25 seems to be the norm, but I would like to increase it to 50
or
> more.

> I know that I could increase it in the constant.inc file for 5.5 OWA, but
> that file does not exist on an Exch 2000/2003 server. Any help would be
> great. Thanks

> Jeff

1. Drive Arrays for Exch 2000/2003

We will be building a new box to move our 5.5 server over to a new
2000 or 2003 server.  I want to confirm best practices regarding the
drive arrays and have not seen anything this detailed on MS or
Slipstick.  Our current configurations is (with normal anticipated
growth expected):

Private IS:  33Gb
Public IS: less than 1 Gb
Users:  500
OS & Archives on one RAID5 array
Information store on it's own RAID5 array

Our current server has OWA on the same unit, but I expect to put this
onto it's own box during the upgrade.  We also use TrendMicro running
on the same box and I am considering putting this onto it's own server
as well.

One thought is to use the following as arrays, though this will
require many hard drives:

2 mirrored 18gb drives for the OS
3 72gb drives, RAID 5 for the IS's
3 18Gb drives, RAID 5 for the archive logs

Does anyone have recommendations, or can point me to a good resource
for advice.  I also figure I will use a dual processor system, any
thoughts on the processor requirements as well?  Again I am looking
for "real-life" advice, not generic MS Best Practices.

Thanks in advance,

Roger

2. How to remove recepient from Exchange if NT account already deleted

3. New OWA 2000 and OWA 2003 icons

4. Component Tray

5. need help on developing a security module (single-sign-on) based on AD for VB/Web applications

6. default settings for OWA 2003 (views and config)

7. Distributing one account among multiple users??

8. OWA 2003 (Titanium) Default Domain Config Problem

9. BETA: Exch 2003 OWA and SharePoint

10. ADC for Exch 5.5 - Exch 2003

11. Migrating mailboxes from Exch 5.5 to Exch 2003

12. Exch 2003...ActiveSync/Exch OMA preventing remove or reinstall