Connectivity via IPX

Post by Zac Morri » Tue, 05 May 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

I'm doing an Exchange/Outlook implementation this weekend when all of a
sudden the client pulls an L.A. office out of the hat.  This office
curently ONLY has Novell IPX connectivity to the main office and there
is no way to upgrade this current connection to TCP/IP in time (they are
scheduled for that upgrade later in the month) so my question is:

Will outlook98 be able to communicate with the exchange server over
the IPX pipe between LA and SF?  All the client PC *are* configured for
IPX and I can configure the Exchange NT Server for IPX.  Will that be
enough?

Thanks for ANY info here or via email!
Zac Morris

1. Exchange/Outlook connectivity via IPX

Hello,

I'm doing an Exchange/Outlook implementation this weekend when all of a
sudden the client pulls an L.A. office out of the hat.  This office
curently ONLY has Novell IPX connectivity to the main office and there
is no way to upgrade this current connection to TCP/IP in time (they are
scheduled for that upgrade later in the month) so my question is:

Will outlook98 be able to communication with the exchange server over
the IPX pipe between LA and SF?  All the client PC *are* configured for
IPX and I can configure the Exchange NT Server for IPX.  Will that be
enough?

Thanks for ANY info here or via email!
Zac Morris

2. multiple e2k

3. RAS Dial-up to Exchange via IPX

4. Re-installing Exchange Server 5.5 due to permissions problems

5. Win3.1 client accessing Exchange 5.0 via IPX

6. Address Book View

7. mac connectivity via web access

8. event 1456 and event 57

9. Poor connectivity from OL2K via Cable Modem

10. OWA connectivity via a Mac Computer

11. Outlook 2002 connectivity via dial-up and VPN

12. Temporary Exchange connectivity via ETRN over Internet??

13. Internet e-mail connectivity via private addressing?