Email Hosting

Post by Martin Schmi » Thu, 11 Jan 2001 04:09:53

Is it possible to have our Exchange server host email for someone else?

For example, we have our email setup with internet addresses so that we can

server to get his email through POP3.

How would we create this second 'domain' on the server?

Thanks
MS

Email Hosting

Post by paul » Thu, 11 Jan 2001 18:26:17

Martin,
   in the exchange administrator under configuration, connections look in
the routing tab on the internet mail service , you can add mail domains
there

Paul

> Is it possible to have our Exchange server host email for someone else?

> For example, we have our email setup with internet addresses so that we
can

exchange
> server to get his email through POP3.

> How would we create this second 'domain' on the server?

> Thanks
> MS

1. Email hosting company that will forward all email to inhouse Exchange server

If I want to setup an internal inhouse exchange server that will
download all the email from our email hosting company, What else do I
need to do in addition to the steps that I have stated below.  Our
primary goal is to have an inhouse exchange server that can download
all the emails from our hosting company and then distribute the emails
to our employees from our inhouse server.

1. Set up a different domain name for the inhouse exchange server.
For example inhouse.com

2. Have the company forward all email from company.com to inhouse.com

I am pretty new to exchange server admin so any suggestions and ideas
will greatly be appreciated.

2. Priv and Pub edb file

3. Email Hosting for Multiple Domains

4. How could I expand the amount of rules to hold on a server?

5. Problem w/ OWA through MS Proxy

6. Email hosting

7. Search the Private IS ??

8. Email Hosting for Multiple Domains