how to add a link to change user password(mailbox) via Internet(Outlook web access)

how to add a link to change user password(mailbox) via Internet(Outlook web access)

Post by huhoub » Mon, 30 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
    I just installed the exchange server 5.5 on windowsNT server 4.0,I
installed the outlook web access to look up email. but  I can't change user
password  in the web page.who can tell me how to add a link or script to
change user password ? thank you for your help!

with best regards!

liangxs

how to add a link to change user password(mailbox) via Internet(Outlook web access)

Post by Tony Makarowsk » Mon, 30 Aug 1999 04:00:00

If you have Exchange SP2 then there will be an option in the OWA option
folder that will allow password changes.

Tony Mak
www.acmsys.net

Quote:> Hi,

Post by Rich Matheis » Tue, 31 Aug 1999 04:00:00

>    I just installed the exchange server 5.5 on windowsNT server 4.0,I
>installed the outlook web access to look up email. but  I can't change user
>password  in the web page.who can tell me how to add a link or script to
>change user password ? thank you for your help!

You must use SSL to change passwords.

Rich Matheisen
MCSE, Exchange MVP