Programming Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange

Programming Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange

Post by fett » Thu, 14 Feb 2002 23:14:30

Where is the best place to find tutorials, free code..... I am buildind
applications for my intranet ASP and VBScript????

Programming Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange

Post by Paul Robichau » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 02:30:41

Quote:> Where is the best place to find tutorials, free code..... I am buildind
> applications for my intranet ASP and VBScript????

msdn.microsoft.com would be a good place to start. There are two books
you should probably have, too:

- Tom Rizzo's _Programming Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange_
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735610193/ref=ase_robichaassocia
)

- Mindy Martin's _Programming Collaborative Web Applications With
Microsoft Exchange 2000_
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735607729/ref=ase_robichaassocia
)

Cheers,