web access to others calendar

Post by Darren Hoskin » Sat, 29 May 1999 04:00:00

Is it possible to give someone web access to someone elses calendar
without giving access to their mail (or other folders)?

We have a user on another network (actually from another company) that
is not part of our domain who needs access to one of our users calendar.

Any suggestions on a solution appreciated.

    Thanks, Darren

ps BTW, with web access when you view the calendar, should days with
appointments be in bold as in OutLook/Exchange? Ours aren't.

1. Access to others calendars via CDO?

I'm trying to write an application that pulls appointments from users
calendars and prints out a daily time grid - like the one in Outlook but
which handles more than 6 appointments at the same time.

Anyway, I started using CDO to logon and all that but now I can't seem to
get the details on other users default calendars - I can get free/busy but
not details of each users appointments. I have seen examples from slipstick
of making references to the outlook object model and using
GetSharedDefaultFolder.

Do I have to mix CDO and Outlook to get this done or is there a way in CDO
to get a reference to some other user's folder?

Thanks,

Tom

2. exchange server crashed

3. Outlook Web Access 5.5 SP4 and others versions is possible

4. help!problem removing exchange mail server from Admin Program

5. OUtlook 98 Calendar and Web Access Calendar Problems

6. Mailbox fault tolerance

7. Calendar: Problems viewing others calendars

8. 553 Malformed Address

9. Outlook Web Access - Cannot open a calendar public folder

10. Web access to public folder calendars

11. Outlook Public Folder for Calendar via Web Access

12. Outlook Web Access and Calendar Problem

13. Web Access to Calendar info