burn mp3

Post by Jan » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 08:12:55

how can i burn a mp3 cd with windows mediaplayer 9

burn mp3

Post by Jonathan Maltz [MS-MVP » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 08:34:00

You will want to try a Windows Media Player group.  This group is for
Exchange Server

--
--Jonathan Maltz [Microsoft MVP - Windows Server]
http://www.imbored.biz - A Windows Server 2003 visual, step-by-step

Quote:> how can i burn a mp3 cd with windows mediaplayer 9

1. Being burned Account

Hi,

We use emails to replicate records of database all across our group
(asia, europe, US) for misc tech reasons.
We use Exchange5.5 on each site.

We seem to have a burned account on a route from one account/server
(France) to another account/server (Taiwan). I do not know if this
concept exist in Exchange, but this fact seems to happen after a huge

The Exchange admin person in Taiwan has told she didn't do anything
like filtering or anything else.
Instead to be received in minutes as usual between these 2 countries,
a simple mail (no attachement) between these specifics accounts spend
4 hours "somewhere" before to be received.

Is there any automatic process on Exchange at the source or at the
target which is going to disable something or slow down something ?
Is there any filtering possible between our 2 servers, I mean on the
Internet which transport the emails. I do not really understand and
know what's happen to an email behind my Exchange Server and beofre
the Taiwan one. We use provider and not frame relay.

Any reasons ?

We have implemented a relay somewhere which turn around the issue, but
we haven't solve the issue itself.

thank you
rgds
Christophe

2. Exchange 5.0 and POP3 E-Mail Retrieval

3. TSE/Metaframe with Sound (MP3, WAV, Media Player)

4. User properties

5. 42949655485 crash and burn

6. Web Outlook Configuration

7. Filter MP3

8. SMTP Error

9. Windows Media Player 9 crashes when copying CD to MP3

10. Media player Burns ,play back stops after !st 2nd track

11. mp3 to WMP

12. cd burning

13. Block mp3 files