How can I configure EXCHANGE to read Internet Mail

How can I configure EXCHANGE to read Internet Mail

Post by Maurizio Degli Anton » Tue, 25 Aug 1998 04:00:00

How can configure Exchange to read one o more mailbox on my service provider
whit one or more account ?

--
Maurizio Degli Antoni
REAL-TIME s.n.c.

Post by Amiri Jone » Sat, 05 Sep 1998 04:00:00

>How can configure Exchange to read one o more mailbox on my service
provider
>whit one or more account ?

    If you're talking about POP3 mailboxes, then you need the Internet Mail
Enhancement Patch (IMEP), which should be available from the MS web site
download area.