Inbound Mail Failure Notification

Post by Ed Wals » Wed, 10 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Is there anyway to get the senders address.

I forward Unknown Recipient messages to the known recipient when their name
is misspelled. Only the SMTP header info is stripped away. Is there any way
to get that back?

Thanks in advance

Inbound Mail Failure Notification

Post by Kathy Clar » Fri, 12 Mar 1999 04:00:00

In Outlook 98, when you have opened the Inbound Failure's attachment (the
actual original message), go to View, From field...you can then right-click
on the sender's name and lood at the properties which lists the e-mail
address.  I do it all the time so I can remove ex-employees from junk
mailing lists.