Read messages reported as not read

Post by Kelly Sedi » Tue, 22 Jun 1999 04:00:00

My company is using Outlook 98 with Exchange 5.5 on the NT platform
(workstation and server).

A user recieves an e-mail. He is set up with the Messages view in Outlook
which allows him to read the entire message without opening it. A week later
(usually at 1:15 am) the sender recieves a report back that the sent message
was deleted without being read. I have a friend who has the same problem and
just lives with it. Can we fix this?

Thanks!
Kel

Read messages reported as not read

Post by Chris Schar » Wed, 23 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>My company is using Outlook 98 with Exchange 5.5 on the NT platform
>(workstation and server).

>A user recieves an e-mail. He is set up with the Messages view in Outlook
>which allows him to read the entire message without opening it. A week later
>(usually at 1:15 am) the sender recieves a report back that the sent message
>was deleted without being read. I have a friend who has the same problem and
>just lives with it. Can we fix this?

>Thanks!
>Kel

Have you installed Exchange SP2?