Outlook Web Access (OWA) and seperate web server

Outlook Web Access (OWA) and seperate web server

Post by John Catl » Fri, 23 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Aloha,
        Our exchange server (5.0) and web server (IIS4) are on two
different machines.  I would like to run the Web Outlook Access on the
web server but have not been able to figure out how to get it to work.
I tried to install the Web Outlook Access (sp1_50bi.exe) on the web
server but it says "You must have Microsoft Exchange Active Server
Installed"  Many of the resources I have looked at said it's a good
idea to run Web Outlook Access on a seperate server.   Anyone have
experience on doing this?

Aloha,
John Catlin
NSGA Kunia, U.S. Navy

1. Web Outlook Access and seperate Web Server

Aloha,
        Our exchange server (5.0) and web server (IIS4) are on two
different machines.  I would like to run the Web Outlook Access on the
web server but have not been able to figure out how to get it to work.
I tried to install the Web Outlook Access (sp1_50bi.exe) on the web
server but it says "You must have Microsoft Exchange Active Server
Installed"  Many of the resources I have looked at said it's a good
idea to run Web Outlook Access on a seperate server.   Anyone have
experience on doing this?

Aloha,
John Catlin
NSGA Kunia, U.S. Navy

The Bartenders Joke of the day.
http://members.aol.com/thebartend

Large archive of jokes and the option to have it
e-mailed to you daily!

2. Hosting Internet email on Exchange 5.5

3. Outlook Web Access installation on Standalone Web Server

4. Key Manager bug

5. exchange web access with outlook web server

6. Groupshield 4.5 Install problem

7. Exchange web access tool other than Outlook Web access

8. external email ???

9. OWA on a seperate web server

10. Outlook Web access (OWA) for exchange server 5.5

11. OWA Outlook Web Access other server exchange

12. Outlook Web access (OWA) for exchange server 5.5

13. Outlook Web Access using Echange 5.5 -- trying to redirect IIS to point to OWA server