scanner problems

Post by DJ » Thu, 15 Aug 2002 04:43:31

I have an Acer 620P (parallel)scanner, which worked just
fine until I got Windows XP (new computer-not upgrade),
surely others have problems getting twain to work with
XP. HELP!! I either get get "Twain not found" message or
I get "read image failure" message.

scanner problems

Post by Andy David [MVP » Thu, 15 Aug 2002 04:53:10

Have you contacted Acer support?

Quote:> I have an Acer 620P (parallel)scanner, which worked just
> fine until I got Windows XP (new computer-not upgrade),
> surely others have problems getting twain to work with
> XP. HELP!! I either get get "Twain not found" message or
> I get "read image failure" message.

1. What anti-virus scanner?

Hi All,

My company is thinking about a corporate contract with Symantec to purchase
Norton Ghost and Norton AntiVirus for the Desktops. We have to make a choice
for an anti virus solution for our Exchange 5.5 servers as well. It's
obvious that the management, because of the total cost factor, is going to
choose for Symantec as well.
How can I compare this scanner from Symantec to the one from Sybari or Trent
Micro? Is the Symantec one for Exchange 5.5 still working with MAPI?
Any help would be appreciated.

Olivier

2. RAS or site connector ?

3. Exchange 5.5 on win2k Vapi mode virus scanner hangs box

4. Mail not being sent externally

5. virus scanner for MS Exchange

6. Calendar issues with mixed Exchange and POP3 setup

7. Exchange Virus Scanners

8. Migrating from Groupwise to Exchange - URGENT HELP needed

9. Anti Virus Scanners for Exchange Server

10. Virus scanner extension for Exchange

11. Virus scanners on Front end servers

12. Information Store and ESE-based AV scanners question

13. emailing from a scanner